RAW Track 2015

Saw that… You had to bail completely off the boards and pop back up. Looked sketch has hell

Coming to Sydney next week to pick up a car. Gonna bring the track bike and race a round of RAW.

Also, do any of you do the Wednesday night training sessions at Dunc Gray?

Sometimes. It’s a 160 lap motorpace.

Sounds good, I reckon I’ll do that too.

Anything I need to know about RAW? Just rock up on time and sign on? Have had a look at the forum site, all looks pretty straightforward.

If you don’t have a CA licence, you will need to see ‘crafty’ and get a day licence.

Pending your track experience, he might make you ride novice BUT sounds like you know what you are doing, so just explain yourself and they’ll point you into the right grade.

Assuming you’ve got CA license, bar ends and a helmet than you’re sweet.

Too slow. FU Henri.

Yep have got licence and experience. Thanks for the info guys.

Catch you all next Friday. I’ll be on the old banged up green & gold Europa, most probs getting spat out the back in ~div3.

We can chat in the process lel

Did you race? Didn’t see you. Pretty sure I raced against Lorday in div3. Orange Koga I think? Also spotted a few of the skidsyd people on their Cervelos with flash Zipp wheels.

Took me a while to get used to the place. I kept rolling the wrong way in the infield and putting people’s noses out of joint. At one point I went to roll around the apron without realizing there was a race in progress. Commisaire cracked the shits at me haha. Bit different to DISC. What a noob.

Was a fun night all the same.

Yep, that’s me on the Nemo Koga. I had a shocking week!
Do remember the green/gold Europa. Pretty cool. It was only the year before last that most of ‘us’ were on steel bikes. If you’re there next week, I’ll be sure to say hi.

And Henri wasn’t there (being a sick Kent or something) this week.

Yeah was actually sick lel.

Will be there next week regardless on my plastic fantastic bike with fancy wheels.

Was just a one off, was in Sydney for a few days. Might be back up in September/October but I think RAW might be finished by then. Is there any other racing going on around that time?

Probably. Summer track on a Wednesday night might be on by then. Way more chilled then raw, a little different and just as good.