Recommend Adelaide LBS

Been looking around Adelaide for a LBS that doesn’t give you the eye when you mention fixed.

So far these guys have been pretty good.

• Road Rage Cycles
  • Treadly Bike Shop
  • Bike Society
  • Whippet’s Workshop

Prices have been average but I suppose that’s what you get for bricks and mortar.

Any other names I can add?

Bio-Mechanics (BMCR)
North Adelaide Cycles

Zoltan is handy with a coat hanger if you need any wrenching done.

Are North Adelaide cycles still on Melbourne St?

I haven’t been there in years.

Good to know.

I believe so.

Good to know.

I accept payment in cases of PBR.

Nein. Kim called it a day and closed the store. Said to be ‘working from home’ - not sure where this is.

Bio Mechanics are really good. Hey have a clever CRM system going too, so they keep track of you and your personal cycling bent. Even tracked me down some old standard shock bushes for my old KHS duallie…

You can tell they are a real bike shop, as they even have a lathe there.

euride

Euride in Campbelltown had some decent track stuff. Bring your credit card.

Kim is still working, from a home setup shop in his garage. It’s 1 Ward st, North Adelaide. Next to the hairdresser.

+1 for BMCR. Extremely helpful and knowledgable. Once again, bring your credit card.

Super Elliotts had quite a bit of track stuff there a while back. Hubs, bars, grips etc.

Was in Bicycle Express the other day and they still had a small amount of track stuff.
Might be quitting it as they are all about the ‘experience’ now - Enve, Zipp, Mavic / Cannondale, Trek, Colnago

come on guys just go to euride they are really good at talking your money

I think AlexiC3PO is coming off a bender.

Another +1 for BMCR. Super friendly, they even sent an email a few weeks after I got some bikes serviced to see how everything was going.