Regular Fixed Rides

ive done sections of it on single speed (Warnabol to Apollo Bay and Torquay to Lorne) Lavers hill is quite a challenge Fixed/SS specially with a tent and sleeping bag.

Lorne to Apollo Bay is super hairy if your heading in the direction of Geelong; lots of blind corners with no shoulder.

Did Port Fairy to Geelong fixed over the New Year’s period. Shortsie is correct, Lavers Hill is brutal, but the Aire Valley makes it all worthwhile. Found the traffic to be quite well mannered giving us a wide berth in most cases. All in all, it’s a top ride.

i did lorne / grey river on the weekend, real nice ride, decided to head out early when there wasnt too many cars, keen to do lorne / apollo bay next time im down that there.

Perth:

Subaico train station or the city, ride around town. And take over the streets ! Hit me and my mates up, in this thread. And we can sort some stuff out :}

well today i rode lorne to aireys, and two days ago did aireys to lorne and back to aireys again. found it prety good. riding fixed was fine. and no issues with the traffic at all eventhough it was easter weekend. did get a flat half way back to lorne today and had to pedal a flat back to aireys… anyways

If ANYBODY is coming down to the GREAT OCEAN ROAD for a ride, shout out to me because i live down here and am always up for a ride!