Resist Nomad - 700c X 35mm

Angry has a pair IIRC. They’re very similar to Grand Bois, made in the Panaracer factory, slightly different tread style/thickness.

I’ve got the green version which has no puncture protection at all. I’ve ridden them on-road, off-road, no more punctures than any other tire I’ve used but, obviously, your mileage may vary. One downside is they’re expensive if you get them from Riv - mucho postage. Otherwise, great tire.

I semi looked at picking up some of these from Riv when I was in SF last year, but didn’t quite get past just thinking about it.
Does anywhere else sell them, somewhere with cheaper postage? I’ve always liked the look of them.

They’re made for Riv by Panaracer, so, unlikely.

Grand Bois 700x30 at Commuter is the closest you’ll get.

Panaracer Pasela (tourguard version for more puncture protection) is a slightly less supple and heavier treaded version of these tyres.

PROTOTYPE TYRES!
Hot out of the Panaracer factory: Ultralight Grand Bois Cypres tyres. 700x30, pari moto casing, 260g. Being tested by the good folk at Commuter currently.

prototype grand bois cypres

I wish they had these when I was in there last week.

thread dig, anyone know when i can get a pair of 700x45s ? either gumwall or all black?

all my googling has only led to the red/black pair (eew)

have they stopped manufacturing these?

Yeah I think so. I don’t know for sure. Gypsy sold some NOS a few months ago.

ive seen some different sized ones about, ie 20" and 26" so im hoping they still are manufacturing, just hard to find.

Ive located one obscure site that seems to stock em, waiting for reply.

https://www.fixiestop.com/products/resist-nomad-tire

yeah, i saw them when he put them up but i didnt have a need for them then =(

kicking myself now for not listening to the hoarder voice in my head and nabbing them

Subscribed, I too was looking for a set for my bombtrack

Heh, pretty smug I snatched gypsy’s pair 8)