Retro Roadies with Risorz

Panaracer Paselas. Super nice tyre. Available in 25c and gumwall. Rate them highly.

Definitely am a fan of that cannondale rack. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it on the commutes.

melbourne stockists?

Unfortunately, no. Ebay or CRC are about your only options.

These were my gumwall options from a couple of years back - may be more/may not be available now:

• Challenge Parigi Roubaix, Challenge Criterium Open
  • Vittoria open corsa
  • Schwalbe HS 180 (don’t think I ever found the gumwall version for sale)
  • Michelin Dynamic
  • Raleigh Sport
  • Panaracer Pasela

The Open Corsa is such a good tyre. running 23’s on my SystemSix and am loving them.

GRAND FUCKEN BOIS JERKS.

jeez.

^ hoping to get some grand boyzzzzzzz 23’s off kumo for me roadie. Otherwise i was thinking of the vittoria open as per Sime’s recommendation.

Everyone I have spoken to about the Challenge 23’s who have ridden them, have complained on de-lamination and punctures galore.

17 minutes, Blakey. You’re slipping.

Veloflex master gummies on my roadie. Only 1 flat in 1500km, and it would have flatted any tyre.

I’ve been ignoring it, waiting for someone else to provide the right answer. kind of how the teacher stops letting the geebun kid answer all the questions.

Constructeur / Cheeky sell them. Be warned, the 23mm is more like 19mm. Get the 26, it’s balleur. I sold a Challenge 23 for like… $5 at the swap last weekend. sick tyre.

Ha ha. I was going to add it to my list, but I thought I was treading on your territory. :wink:

$10. i wanted it. my rear tyre is falling to bits.

I would have just given it to you. Gotta use your eyes / speak up with requests.

BUT YOU HAD SO MUCH STUFF

(thanks tho)

EYES ON THE PRIZE

(snooze lose)

didn’t you quit bikes anyway?

no.

Weird risers