Ride Photos

Mount Dookie DH/Cross country course that I raced.

Combination of bmx photoshoots and school races and camps from many years ago.

I used to live 1 minute from that exact spot.

Time trialling on the allegro. Porteur racks get you super aero. by ah_blake, on Flickr

We had a ride and BBQ last night…

Second shot is brill with the dude watching! If only you’d been around for a shot of us dinkying the chicks…

Did a self supported 1 night tour from Camperdown-Port Campbell-Princetown-Camperdown on Mon-Tue.

[
Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road by ah_blake, on Flickr

[URL=“http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5302104730_6c780d78dd.jpg”]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5083/5302105450_55a7dc089a.jpg)
Climbing out of Princetown by ah_blake, on Flickr

Is noone riding right now, or is everyone still out riding?

Another long weekend… another overnighter:

Route: Bicycle Path - Traralgon - Gormandale - Woodside Beach - Yarram - Tarra Bulga State Park - Balook - Mount Tassie - Traralgon at Bikely.com

Traralgon - Woodside Beach cycle tour map by ah_blake, on Flickr

Merzbild & Leigh on Bulga Park Rd, a 15km climb on gravel up through Tarra Bulga State Park:

Climbing in Tarra Bulga State Park by ah_blake, on Flickr

Me getting aero on the descent from Mount Tassie :wink: :

Went for a quick spin to Henley Beach New Years eve eve. Got there just in time for the sunset and to hear some drunk dudes yell the song “Kick, Push” to some poor kid skateboarding.

I’m waiting for chaz/trigger to post ride photos from their ‘adventures’ over xmas. but being solo missions (and shy, retiring types, both of them) its unlikely there is photographic evidence.

There might be some shots of me bleeding after experimenting with dual-suspension bikes yesterday.

Archichaz should have photo’s as he is that sort of guy, me not so much.

his blogs been very quiet since he’s been away.

too busy ‘mashin’ waves last i heard…

Apparently you cut sweet lines and get rad air.

Went to Mt Buller yesterday for some downhill, thought it would be fun to put some more pressure in the tyres and ride back down the hill, was fuck all traffic so we were taking up most of the road, think we got up to 70+kph, was spinning as fast as i could in top gear, fun times.

My take on the “what you missed this morning” type of photo. I shot this Saturday morning on the way in to the city for a ride.

It’s actually harder than I thought to shoot my feet whilst riding.

Sorry to dig… But you rode to Bacchus Marsh!? It’s where I live… Which way did you come? They “Cutting” just out of town would be the single most scariest place to ride through!

Didn’t go through the cutting, although without trucks it would be the best fun on a bike ever (maybe not fixed).
I took the Old Melbourne Road, which changes names a bit throughout its course.
I usually ride to Ballarat, but the headwind was just too fierce, made it not fun at all.

from Tour De Mediocre part 1
wangaratta - bright and back over 2 days this last weekend
more photos and info here - DOUBLE HELIX
awesome times

sweet shoes, are they the bridgestone adidas ones?

Agreed with that cutting comment. You may very well be able to do it sometime in the future with the new bypass. Melbourne to Ballarat fixed is quite the mission. Hats off to you.

Oh hai im from Queensland and i just LOVE RAIN.