Ride this weekend? - 29-30 Aug

I’m not up for a serious ride this weekend so thought i’d test the water for any late minute ideas for a ride this weekend. Sunday is supposed to be fine but either day will be good for me.

Maybe even a bike build if there are a couple interested.

Later.

It looks like I will be getting on the MTB on Sunday if you are interested? I just want to get on the dirt as much as I can at the moment with the 24 hour coming up and also the race @ Mogo in 2 weeks. Maybe hit up Stromlo before it gets over run. I will be riding there from Kambah.

Sounds good to me. Maybe drop in and see the new place on the way? There will be two of us and we’re not very quick.
I was going to mention this last night, but mate, Stromlo is looking sensational! a lot of the corners are in better nic than I’ve ever seen em, it all flows a lot better at the mo. So good on ya! loving it.

I didn’t work on the tracks JP… just the signage :stuck_out_tongue: I haven’t ridden out there for a while and with some of the rain that we have had the trails will be in pretty good shape. I will give you a buzz to let you know what time we are heading out.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know what time. Cheers.