Ride To Party

Don’t get me started on this guy.

Is he your neighbour Dylan? That would have sucked.

He IS Dylan, but apparently has seen the error of his ways and started riding bikes for a more ‘wholesome’ lifestyle.

Nah, he lives 10 mins down the road.
What a douche. I had a few friends who went to his party. What a load of shit, someone smashed a cop car or something?
I remember Nashy’s 16, when 200 people turned up, smashed in her mums bedroom door and stole all her jewellery and smashed the tv.
Or stuarts 17th when 4 people got stabbed, and there were loads of cops around.
Or tom’s party when his dad didn’t let in this guy Lindim cos he wasn’t invited, so lindim and his cousins came over with some machete’s and fucken swords and started makin a go, but then the cops arrived and pepper sprayed them.
Or another time when my mates dad chased some guys with an axe cos he thought they had drugs.
They’re worth more media attention

^who said the suburbs were boring huh?
I’m intrigued by this axe chasing story…

W H O A H.
tell me more!

mr dylan, wow. now i know where to go for a proper underage party

After a few of these you learn which crowds to steer away from.
I blame drugs.

But also, it’s never any good when my mate John turns up with 3 carloads of his cousins :wink:

Everythings calm when you avoid that shit though. People still love the drugs though. Last poker night I had, one of my friends put some shit in her boyfriends drink. He went from a proper fuckin lead to dropping out hard in 15 mins! I don’t remember too much from that night though. Too much scotch for the memories sake.

Don’t get the wrong idea though, I’ve been to loads of great, relaxing and cool parties in Narre, Dandy, Endeavour hills, Doveton, Cranbourne, Berwick, all these places, no trouble at all.
I just usually leave as soon as they bust out the weed.

Wow, the suburbs sound… Interesting.

So, who’ll actually be there Friday night?

Back in the day i spent a fair bit of time in the burbs at metal parties, when thrash was more important to me than bikes. When you get past the Jack Daniels, the Bathory back patches and the thick ciggie smoke, it can be quite nice.
Some genuine conversations are struck up with people you can’t hear over Municipal Waste and can’t see cos of the smoke. It’s always the morning aftern when you’re trying to ride, your breath still heavy with Draught, your neck sore and your ears ringing that you realise why that kinda life can’t go on forever.

Caz, i can’t make it due to work, but have a nice night!

Back in the day i spent a fair bit of time in the burbs at metal parties, when thrash was more important to me than bikes. When you get past the Jack Daniels, the Bathory back patches and the thick ciggie smoke, it can be quite nice.
Some genuine conversations are struck up with people you can’t hear over Municipal Waste and can’t see cos of the smoke. It’s always the morning aftern when you’re trying to ride, your breath still heavy with Draught, your neck sore and your ears ringing that you realise why that kinda life can’t go on forever.

Caz, i can’t make it due to work, but have a nice night!

Dylan- this is possibly one of the most entertaining threadjacks I’ve read in a while.

in the late nineties I went to quite a few Endeavour hills parties… they were pretty rough but a lot of fun, and a lot safer than the parties in Belgrave and Ringwood (where I grew up).

Belgrave (aka Bosnia on account of the fact it looks war torn!) has yet to host a party with myself of the invite list.
I did go to a completely meat and alcohol free party in Endeavour Hills a few months ago, I was surprised how much fun it was.

Also HMC, I’ve went to a few metal parties when I too was into thrash, but fuck, so many of those guys do the same shit now, and it’s taken a mad toll. Terrible skin and beer guts, no jobs or qualifications, just alcoholics drinking and smoking their existence away.

Yeh, but, like, do you know the Destruction discography off by heart?

Nah, I knew nothing. Just listened to Deicide and not much else.
And I can’t even listen to Slayer or Megadeth any more.

this thread got good.

I reckon.

I especially like this part:

I don’t know, I was thinking about riding.
Realistically though, that’s probably not going to happen, and I’ll end up getting a lift with someone.

i will be there