Road bike Sub forum?

Surely someone with some techno-how can just start up another forum? call it verynicebicyles.com.au or something. It really is boring reading about someone wanting the same stuff, asking the same questions. The other great thing is, we could start a fixed gear renaissance, nice road conversions with sensible everything :slight_smile: Fixed could be a subforum of the new forum! And if people mention certain items (B43s, barspins, NJS, aerospoke, for example) they can be barred for life. It sounds a little like the BOB list, to be honest, but all that in states is just a little out of reach.

Why not start another sub section called “New here? Read this before starting threads…” and move all the threads relating to “how can I build a fixie”, “what tyre should I get”, “how do I post pictures”, “stars wheels/visp frames etc, any good?” etc etc blah blah there?

+1

this is a good idea…

What’s a road conversion? A track bike with dropouts and cable guides welded on?

tastefullyfixed.org.au ??

are you saying beards and recumbents are in the same league???

dont make me dust my beard dandruff on you!

this is in the works… however with the spamming (both deliberate and robotic) combined with some nice weather the mods/admins have been busy elsewhere.

there has been some discussion about nominating good threads for stickying…