Road bike Sub forum?

Pretty sick of seeing and reading about road bikes all over this forum, perhaps have a sub forum and keep all the dribble in there?
Also Its very annoying in the trader section, would be great if it was a separate road bike/vertical drop out section.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Undies

Fair enough I suppose.

I agree with having a general sub-forum and also a specific trading sub-forum.

Agreed.

I also struggle with the amount of crap to wade through.

+1

Nothing against roadbikes but not what the majority are here to crap on about, it is fixed.org.au after all. Subforum would at least let you ‘opt-in’ to roadie related guff, in the same way the trick subforum does.

admin?

(Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

yeah, piss off back to BNA :smiley:

Oh it hurts…

+1 to this, but mostly because i’d rather read threads about road bikes than HALP I STRIPD DA THREDS / WHERE CAN I GET X FOR CHEAP / WHERE CAN I GET A MESSENGER BAG

+1

A lot of us probably ride roadies more than fixed (myself included). But I like this forum! Let’s face it, hardcore roadie forums are no fun.

+1 but again Cause I ride My roadie a lot and trolling through posts and comments by hipster kids who Don’t own a chainwhip or even know how to use one gets tired pretty quiclky…

yea, fuck people who don’t own chainwhips: what arseholes!

Isn’t a chain whip some kinda fixie skid?

Hey bro can I borrow your chainwhip?

Yeah… there’s only so many off-the-rack, colour coordinated, Star wheelset, BMX’ies that I can look at.

Where have all the thoughtfully put together road conversions gone?

I’ve got one.

I also have one.
If by carefully you mean ‘damn, this colour co-ordinated off the rack fixie is balls, better build my own outta cool shit’.

Sold mine to pay for the CX.

Can we have a recumbent sub-forum too? With beard grooming tips.

I also pose that there be a separate forum for: people with blue wheels only, people with white seats only, people with red frames only, and people with brakes only. I am sick of trying to search for shit and having bikes with black seats/no brakes/green wheels/black frame show up. It makes it hard for me to find real important shit like what cheap frame I should buy to wear no helmet on.

While we’re at it, can you ring the news and tell them to have separate bulletins for finance, natural disasters, politics, and human interest stories? I really hate having to look at all this other shit I don’t care about just to see if the broncos lost again.