roadie.

Yep. All those things that BNA guide warns against are on this bike. Back to eBay buddy!

Fark. The only way i am going to be able to afford an upper market roadie is if someone buys my sw8 fixay, Anyone interested?

just get that Kennedy you posted, its the best so far and will probably need the least work.

and yes, read that BNA guide again.

cheers mike, the guy said he could bang some mavic clinchers in the deal for me if i wanted. What do you think?

also Shit? Peugeot vintage racer | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Hume Area - Broadmeadows

The original kennedy you posted? thats for $200 right?. If so do it, put us out of our misery, ;).

Put a wanted up ad for a front wheel here or look on ebay should be able to get a decent on to suit the rest of the bike for ~$50.

and yeah that peugeot is ok-ish but needs some work, pub bike as is maybe but it also looks too big if your looking for a 53-55cm road bike.

yes, the kennedy is $150 without a front wheel. i have a spare one i could use for the time being. idealy a 50cm would be best, but i currentlly have a 54cm fixie and its ok. im picking up the kennedy tommorow. cheers