Santa's Sack.... 18th Dec

yo yo yo ho ho ho! It’s the end of the year and time for a race, a bbq, a beer and some blood in your lungs.
It’s a balls to wall race if you’re keen to prove you got gonads, it’s a swell ride around in the perh if ya just feel like having fun in the sun.
Either way you’re gonna have a good time and help out those less fortunate by gathering food during the race.

Organised by the Perth Messenger Massive, all are welcome - whats most important is that we all bring some joy to those in need, sprint our tits off, and yes…get drunk.

Start(rego 1pm) and Finish in Hyde Park. Bbq and beats provided. Free entry, spoke card and all that crap but you will need around ten buckers during the race.

Perth, i dunna reckon you’ve raced one like this before.

Sounds mad. More deets?

What more do ya need to know. Safa provides good times.
Get down to Hyde Park by 1, get a spokecard, get your manifest at the start, head to checkpoints, collect cheap food(listed at the checkpoints) for the hungry along the way. Rerturn the booty to the finish. Eat, drink and be merry.

sounds good, ill be rushing the build on my bike for this

Yeah I can’t read lol

Any idea of the approximate time the race would take?
I have something on that day I think

depends how fast you are sonny. 30 mins to an hour+.
Whatever else is on that day has now officially been canceled.

Sounds like a good idea, make it into a facebook group for more promotion aswell ?

im in

10 char.

Hey y’all. Sorry but the race is on Sunday the 19th, same place, same time.
There is a free festival on the 18th in the park which = dickheads and cops. Now all my friends are dickheads but they don’t give me fines for silly things like riding drunk without a helmet.
Hope everyone can still make it.

no probs, what are you doing in perth anyways?

I saw a bunch of unhelmeted dudes riding together over the causeway the otherday? last week sometime now i guess, riding towards town, i was riding out? you guys?

The “Night ride to TRON…” is on the 19th, will be going to that i think than this. Sorry, but Herman got my dib’s.

Login | Facebook

Resolving the mystery: I’m a courier, been working in Melbourne before the land of the mighty swan.
All is set for the race this Sunday. 30ish degree weather, good looking spokecards and an interesting format. I’ll have a big ice box so your beers will be cold as when you get back.

yo heners, this starts at like 1pm or something, so i reckon we could do this, then go hit up the night/tron ride. be well knackered after it but who cares.

Wow i must dumb, i can go to this now. But not the TRON ride. Family dinner shit.

Cheers if you made it down. Thanks to Brisbane Outdoor Gear, SkinGrowsBack, Neinlives and Bagaboo for supporting.

Results:
1> Paddy (Syd, ex perth many moons ago)
2> Mush (bx)
3> Brett (messy post)
4> Bede (bx)
5> Ash
6> Tom
7> Mick (bx)
8> Harry

We raised a bunch of food and useful goods, about 20kgs worth of swally I’d say. Nice.

cheers for holding it safa, was a good turn-out / event.