Saturday 30 May

Perfect weather!! Looks like four of us???

Me, Ed, Damian and Ezylee.

My number is 0412672702 if anyone has any issues tmw morn.

See you then.

me too makes 5?

Its a freakin’ pelaton

Shit Trev, sorry about that. Almost forgot you. :wink:

I’ve gotta drive to goulburn on Saturday Morning, so if a black car drives past and gives you a toot, thats me. :slight_smile:

support vehicle

cheers for the ride lads :slight_smile: really enjoyed it - am looking forward to hittin it up again in the future. good to see you all again too and to meet you too for the firsts ezylee.

cheers,

trev

Yeah, that was a sweet ride with great company… I don’t often (hardly ever) get to ride out in such nice country side like that. And yeah, it was good to meet everyone.

Afternoon nap for me.

I will be hitting up Stromlo tomorrow on the MTB if anyone is keen? More of a fun ride than a hitout.

so bummed I missed out on this!

Also, while driving I took note of a good possible future destination…

Lake George Lookout is pretty much 55-60kms return from Kamberra Winery, it could be another good ride to hit-up one weekend!

Stoked with the ride. I think it could become a semi permanent fixture (get it???). The look out ride is always a goer, I just try to avoid out and back rides as I have a short attention span and need new things to look at!!! :wink: We’ll do it next time.

Pics are up:

That pic of Damian freezing his ass off is hilarious.

Still riding 58" on mtb at the mo, Majura today was tough… I did stromlo the other day before work and made the climb, but only just. I’m keen to ride if you are happy to go slow :slight_smile:

What time??

At the moment it will be around an 10.30-11.00 ride. Gotta wait for the girl to go to work first.

If anyone is keen for the Stromlo ride (MTB) call me around 10.00 on Sunday. 0411 682 377

About that last bike in the blog, I’ve seen him around before as in all around Canberra. I’ve seen him in belconnen, dickson and everywhere in between, that guy gets around.

I think the guy riding it looks fairly old, long hair and usually has on some type of white and green lycra. Those bars though… :-o