Saturday Gypsy Adventures

The young pup from BNE is in town for the week - to celebrate I was thinking of a bit of a ride. We might even invite him along!

So on Saturday - I was thinking of showing him the Stromlo ropes, or if people have a bit more time - we take him for a ride on the northern section of the Centanery trail. Festivities of beer and food will then follow.

Post up your ideas and we will lock it in over the next couple of days.

Or if people aren’t down for the dirt - we can go on some stupid road ride. #tarmactuffies.

I’m 100% down and free. Both rides sound good. I’m much more keen on dirtness, Stromlo could be a hoot with a party train of FOA riders.

#wishIhadaMTB

You can borrow my ibis, I’m out of town

Or we can do a mtb ride in the morning - then in the mid arvo we get all bike path and do a bit of a pub crawl around canberras best.

my mtb rear wheel is pancake… only road for me

I’ll borrow the Ibis (and tune the shocks for you) and Adam can take the Cell.

Sounds like a crap idea. Keith’s was better. Thanks Keith

Ill have to very reluctantly pass on that one - wife away so #dadlyf + busted knee so #pedlyf

I’ll be in if the pub crawl goes ahead. I can’t keep up with you cats at Stromlo :slight_smile:

Dangggg! I am away this weekend now. But if around all week, I will more than happy to take on Bruce Ridge exploration at lunchtime during the next week, or even tomorrow.

Thursday lunch ride next week?

Well I will get in touch with Gypsy tonight (left my phone at home) and see what his plans are.

I think we still go for a quick ride at Stromlo… then meet up later in the afternoon. Gypsy is staying close to The Duxton, so thinking we meet there with bikes - have an ale and head off for a quick lake loop followed by a bit of a pub crawl that showcases our best (New Acton, Molly, Transit, Wig & Pen, Honky Tonks, Bent Spoke).

I’d be worried about my riding ability if we go to all of them.

Also you forgot there’s a Wild West bar night at Fenner hall that night. You guys will fit right in.

Just keep him away from Jacqui Lambie’s haunts.

I crossed paths with a bearded man on a 26" Unit on bruce ridge at lunch today, had never seen him before and almost asked if his name was Gypsy. Thought better of it in the end

Alright kidlets!

Let’s meet tomorrow morning at Stromlo at 10.30am for a FUN ride. We aren’t going to break any records - let’s just have a party on the trails.

Then later in the afternoon, I am thinking 3pm… we will meet at Duxton with bikes, then head around the joint from there. Bring lights, bring warm clothes, bring money for ales! Let’s show Gypsy a good old fashioned Canberra time - we might even ride around a round about!

Sounds awesome! Party time. Let’s ride the vapour trail, I wanna check it out.

Sweet - bring cat can! See if we can get some cawfee.