Save The Date - Sunday 26th Nov - Some sort of ride

Sounds awesome Rod.

That route looks good rod!

jealous.

id be strongly tempted to come up but old mate Marianne Vos is in town for a CX race and i’d have to hang up my CX superfan cycling cap if i missed it.

I’m a maybe. But I’m checking out that route.

Classic Bob. Nicking other people’s ideas since forever.

Alex has offered an alternative route into marrickville from sort of Mascot via the airport bike path then across Wolli creek/tempe way. Looks better than my route - slightly longer but less traffic/more backroads & scenic.

Will grab the link and up date the post/FB entry.

So keen for this RIDE…

going to ride the pake. (just incase i forget where i park it after beers) haha

Yeah, pretty keen over here too.

yep getting psyched - my CRC package should be delivered tomorrow - so will hopefully be riding the Cotic.

Sweet! Is it okay if I invite a mate?

no worries Cam - the more the merrier etc…

Awesome day yesterday Thanks For hosting the ride rod :smiley: I had an amazing day! a bit cooked from the sun but fun times!!!

Agreed, had a great time. Wish I could’ve hung around at Grifter longer, but apart from that a cracker of a day.

I think everone got a bit sunburnt - i did and could barely sleep last night.

Thanks again everyone for coming it was unreal.

yeah would of been good if i could of stayed at the grifter also but one more beer and i probs wouldnt ben able to ride back home.
your fav part was teh sand hey jono at centenial :wink:

im still feeling it long pants today isn’t the best but had an great time. thanks again for showing us around some of your trails in the south east.

Yeah, love a bit of sand.
I’m only very lightly sun-kissed. Must’ve done something right with my sunscreen application.

Thanks everyone for a great day. Was so fun being out on a bike like that, best day I’ve had on two wheels in ages. I am however, completely roasted but it was well worth it. You can bet I’m taking the spitfire back to that spot to throw it down around on those rocks and go for another swim!

Saturday!!! I’ll being the anthem!!!