Scott Time

EYAAOOOOH!

about time tmasz!

home from work, beer in hand, crickets on and FOR ONCE we’re dominating, good times

hey red, where’s my anticipatory sledge?

had nothing witty or smart to say :frowning:

how bout… SCOTT… WHER DA FUCK IS YA!!!

HERE I AM! did you get any sweet presents from DHL? adecco gave us a bag ol lollies, then DHL went an gave out hampers to most of the adecco/qantas casuals, bastards!

i got the scummy bag of lolies that i think were purchased from crazy clakes or something. my boss was gunna give me an early make xmas eve but then was like… nah… noone else knows how to do your shit so you have to stay.

oi get me a fuckin hampa, il swing past tomorrow and get it orwa?

yeah assyf maaaa, wadi’m sayn is that none uf us regular staff got shit, except crazy’s lolly bag, and the other losers got all the goods, they only been there like a week and BAM ITS HAMPER TIME!

i dont care who has them, i want one!!! you got a d-lock dont you???

P.S. i come get tomorrow yeah??? cheers

yeah totes, come past on your way home

can i bring my equidna?

fuck you flood queen, i have 4 in a row in BNE, this be changed to red… well not time cause i have no life and dont work very hard…

go watch “the skin I live in”

red - this comes with a subtitle warning

keh???

after watching plenty of manga i am well versed in subs now, though i would still feel ripped off paying to go into a movie only to find out they had failed to let me know it was subbed

good to hear… what was the film I told you go see ages ago but neglected to tell you it wasn’t in english?

that one with the creepy cyclops looking thing? in french? cant remember… but still, fuck you for not telling me i had to pay money to read a story

pans labyrinth - cool film

so what’s the deal… we got about 90mins to go???

i am not impressed. you two think you can just come in here and have some banter and jerk each other off about how cultural you are cos you are sweet with subtitles?? what a nerve…

i watched the life aquatic on friday, BILL FUCKING MURRAY!!! and inglorious basterds on saturday, bloody oath

what is this “the skin i live in” about? am i gonna have to hire it?

getting warm out eh?

bit of nudity… so you’d like it

EDIT: has only just come out at the cinema bruz

not looking forward to this arvo’s riding - only took one biddon this morning… will definitely require a refill

or three… drink before you’re thirsty braaaah!