shoe shops - melbourne

you keep her out of this!

Jr Dacks that shop would be Evolve. Also try Foot Locker on Chapel st opposite Jam Factory.

you guys are all fucking awesome!!! never expected such a response. :-o

i’m gonna read this properly at a later time when i’ve not had so much to drink and can focus properly.

will probably purchase on monday

thanks everyone :mrgreen:

rolly, try this guy, $90
http://firesport.com.au/new-onitsuka-tigers-sell--ad143166.htm?catid=14

i generally disagree with this. like anything on ebay, you may find a bargain but most of the time you will pay roughly retail. Unless you want tan checkerboard slip ons youre still looking at about 85 bucs for the standard vans.

rolly, if you live north of the city you have plenty of options: prime and the lab (both on bruswick street) have really good staff and good riding sneakers (prime have those super corsa riding vans for half price atm).

city has prime as well and heaps of hype stores. Melb central is full of shoe stores too.
i was under the impression provider has closed down but i probably wouldnt recommend them anyway ive found them to be less than helpful.

plenty of options, just depends where you live and what shoes you want.

Oh, also, I completely forgot, if you’re specifically after Asics shoes, try Leo Russel’s Discount Sports Store, 24 Gilbert Rd, West Preston.
http://tinyurl.com/LeoRussell

got these for $100. i like :slight_smile:

thanks again everyone for all the help

rolly

hmmmm, i’ll see if i can convince mine to “take one (giggle) for the team”

dont know about hemley on brunswick st lately but they used to have 2 pairs for the price of one every now and then.
got a pair of lakai and nike for $100

and bought a pair of shoes from vegan wares 5 years ago when i was vegan (got over that) and they are almost good as new today, really good quality! maybe not the best riding shoes though i havent seen their range in 5 years tho

There’s a sweet little shoe store in Footesgray. It’s the only place that can fit a shoe to my muscular hoof! ‘Don Giavanni’s Shoes and Indian cuisine’. Just off Paisley street, in a dark urine soaked alley.
The Big G (which he allows me to call him after years of loyal service and familiarity) is the only cobbler who i have allowed to peer deep into my inner soul… And the service??? Well he boils a mean Rogan Josh Pizza Pie while he briefs me on my Snake skins… He later debriefs my other snakeskins!..
Anyhooooo, im just trying to get my 25 posts, so none of you humourless caffine addicted, juno watching hipsters take offence!!!
RIP THE TOTE…

good luck with that

wow, what happened to your post count, it seems to be back to 1?

this was mildly funny… in the beginning, but you dropped the ball about halfway through.

then the repeated exclamation posts killed you…

i am however interested in the idea of a boiled rogan josh pizza pie…

That much was obvious to start with.

It’s a shame for you that the pub forum doesn’t add to post counts. It’s an even bigger shame that now you have to start again.

I bought another Sonic Youth album. It sucked. It was just noise.

juno is for girls on the internet whose favourite movie is juno.