#SOTB : NW Sydney edition

Ah, thanks Blake !!

Now I feel so hipster for riding a track bike all winter :slight_smile:
Might slip the 44t back on tho… (right back where I started).
Medo would so approve !!

Time to get srs.

Where shall we ride? Troll Parra park? Fixie ride into the city. I did this once going the back way through pennant hills etc. It was awesome. Hitting 70kph on 70gi into Nth Syd not so good.

Velocipede have some fixie friday thing they do… not sure if it still exists, but i feel like we should get orientated.

which day or night you guys thinking of doing this?

FYI BEN - the summer track series should be kicking off early November. Wednesday nights @ DGV.

Awseome, can’t wait !!

just back from the “greater” north west… re Boggabri, Gunnedah. Parra Lanes is going to be great, I’ll be there most likely with wife in tow, or I might throw a tarck cog on the 29er and ride that down for #shitsngiggles.

As for #sotb can erryone keep an eye out for a 60+ cm tarck frame, or complete. Cheers. By.

Ev there is a really nice clear coat Dodici special 61/60cm on bicycle market fb group available frameset or complete no wheels… bargain for the tall bros I think

Ooooh!, got a link? Just asked to join now.

Watching this thread: I’m keen for beers and a ride subject to timing.

I’m in re: Beer Jono…

No tarck bike /tear

I went to the parralanes on Wednesday night with the family. Was good, especially the Spit roast lamb rolls from the Leigh Church site. There was talk about going again tonight as we were there early (school night) and the kids didn’t get to fully appreciate the light displays. i’ll have my bike cos commuting. So if anyone is up for a ride/beer afterwards shout out so we can get some more definite plans sorted.

Had big plans for Parra Lanes tonight, but my boy had a fever last night and is still a bit under the weather today. Will probably have to give it a miss, which I’m pretty bummed about tbh, but kids are more important.
I guess I’ll just have to find a sixer of riverside to have at home as compensation.

That’s no good Jono, hope he bounces back fast. Bikes and beers later in the month still?

Yep, I reckon something later in the month is doable.