Spotted in Sydney

Any one seen the 50yo+ lone wolf that must ride 100kms everyday on a white kestrel with atlantas. “sans helmet aswell”

That bike is so hot oh my gahd.

all the time, legendary.
bike is sweeeeeet

Lives around by me, dodgy legs as well- when he walks he’s got a wicked limp and one foot points at 45 degrees in.

Dude is a king.

Tidy BlackPinkWhite F-Moser on redfern st today.

Guy and gal at Railway square just now. On a sensible fixay (drop bars and levers) and girl(friend?) With catlike helmet and a Roadie. Muttered ‘do a skid’ but probably not audible enough.

Hi. I had an overstuffed BOgear and a bag full of guitar stands.

e-tomato and swords?

Only if sensible fixay had cx tyres, but sounds about right.

I did think it may be etomato, but only met him a couple of times so can’t be sure.

Hey, yes, that was Haidee and me.

And yes, my bike had knobbly tyres on it - had just been to Newcastle for the cyclocross.

Obligatory mud photo: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-TinKfpGeB-k/UZBc68rW_FI/AAAAAAAAEMs/l6yBjh679uw/w616-h821-no/IMG_0251.JPG

Nice. I’d be keen to come to the next CX race, where do you find the timetable/schedule for them (in both Syd and Newcastle?)

Sweet mud.

And spotted in Sydney: Some carbon Colnago timetrial bike (not really my thing) but secured with a cheap cable lock and looking a little out of place on the street. Was there when I went for lunch, was gone on my return. Hopefully it was just left there temporarily.

I saw a sweet fixay with a $5 cable lock yesterday too outside Central Station. Remember thinking that the owner is gonna get a hard lesson. Can’t believe people spend so much on bikes yet so little on securing them. Really naive.

Back in my Brisbane days I used to commute on a sweet chopper that I’d cobbled together. Always locked it up with a $5 lock, just to see how long it would last. It eventually went one night when I was at the pub and couldn’t have ridden it home anyway, so thanks be to the thief for preventing carnage.

Grey and white fuji tarck, front potato I think? Smashing it towards circular quay through hordes of pedestrians j-walking. Impressively dodging them all, though it looked a bit sketch down at bridge street. Haven’t seen anyone who can actually ride a tarck bike in the cbd in a loong time.

Follow me in the next cat.

Nah racing is for chumps.

Red hair?

Not sure. Was helmeted.

Spotted Lemontime on that path near Cockle Bay. Sparks flew.