Spotted on Sydney Streets

Hey All,

I spotted 2 fixie yesterday and today in the city…
1.) Paconi Yellow w/ red deep Vs
2.)Silver Frame w/unknown rim laced to philwood locked up on Victoria Street kingscross.

Anyone here???

Cheers,
Dubbo.

not me.

Sounds like Ronald Mcdonalds ride…

Haha Actually mate it looks pretty good…but he was riding brakeless :S on peak traffic.

Looks like Ronald has a disk brake at the back.
I think Ronald should cut back on the big mac’s…

i saw a blue ride down in bondi on saturday, loosely locked up to the beach railings…she was nice, king headset etc. i assume the dude could keep the bike in eyeshot cos that lock was like wet toilet paper.

if u see the white/brown bomber…thats me. peace.

What? Is this like Missed Connections for the harbour city?

Sydney
Who cares :wink:

+1 -wink

Where’s that?

I’m moving from London back to Sydney next week . My bike in the build is coming with me so I hope to see others around . Just need my H+Son wheels laced

where the $$$ is suckas. :wink:

Sydney

Where’s that?

where the $$$ is suckas. wink

and don’t forget the shit coffee, streets that go nowhere, and male hipsters that have male friends with privileges :evil:

You call that a privilege :|? Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

wrong thread

Sydney

Where’s that?

where the $$$ is suckas. wink

and don’t forget the shit coffee, streets that go nowhere, and male hipsters that have male friends with privileges evil

You call that a privilege undecided? Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

:wink:

That sounds more like Melbourne than Sydney

Drop by ‘the nunnery’ or ‘bike club’ at 40 Forbes st Newtown on a Monday afternoon after 4. Maybe not always the slickest (read…$$$) bikes in Sydney, but people who actually build and ride bikes seriously.

i hear some dodgy things about the nunnery, but then that could all be hearsay and innuendo…

at bourke st on sunday, saw a dude on a black track bike, red phils on deep v’s, red anodised stem and risers. nice bike.

dodgy? its a community run bike repair workshop, the only place in Sydney where you can get free access to parts and tools.
Not to mention that the people there work harder than anyone else to teach people how to build and fix bikes.