Spring is in the air...

Spring is in the air everywhere I look around, spring is in the air
every sight and every smell and I don’t know if I’m being
tool’ish, don’t know if I’m being spaz but it’s something that I
must believe in and it’s there when I look at your bike.

Spring is in the air, in the whisper of the chain, spring is in the
air in the thunder of the pain, and I don’t know if I’m just
steaming, don’t know if I feel seedy, but it’s something that I
must believe in and it’s there when I call out in glee.

Love is in the air, love is in the air, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,
uh, uh, uh.

you see kids,
this is why we don’t let siblings mate…

I definitely feel seedy.

Yeah, great, spring…its sunny AND raining AND there’s an 'afternoon sea breeze" to grind home into.

I have found that if you stop for booze on the way home, the ride isn’t so bad. I stopped at a mates place at 5pm with a nasty head-wind blowing and didn’t get back on the bike until 10.30pm. Head-wind was gone, but i had some balance issues (maybe it was the booze). Bring-on the Northerley’s…

ARGH nooooooooooooooooo not northerly’s in the afternoon!! :roll:

I am loving these fresh mornings and nice and sunny spring afternoons though! Although the burning sensation in my fingers from the cold this morning was a bit annoying

Mine nearly got stuck on the handlebars they were that stiff from cold this morning! Then by this afternoon it was so mild and pleasant I had to ditch the hoodie and gloves from the morn’ and roll up my pant legs to keep cool.
Sunny but still cold, it’s nice not having to gasp for stinking hot air like some days in summer!

haha the last week or so i’ve had to wear a thermal glove, heat pack and ski glove to stop my left hand from freezing. Even with all that garbage I was having trouble holding on. Can’t wait till the mornings get a few degrees warmer and a normal glove will work.

Did you all stop riding during winter? Haha. Seriously, I still get home every night relieved that my ears survived the season.

Just the left hand? Maybe I don’t want to know how you are keeping your right hand warm :roll: :wink:

Try putt’n some fat on, ya skinny, organic food eating, freak. Good winter coat is gauranteed if you stick to the ‘any foods deep fried’ rule and all beverages must have an alcohol rating over 4% on the side of the bottle/can. Then you’ll be as warm as toast. Oh and get married and have kids as well.

Like lisanne mentioned, what is going on with your right hand?

How quickly we forget eh?

You callous bastard Craig.

Rude and obnoxious…that’s me in spades, but not callus…And forget What?

Haha - my left arm is missing some nerves and arteries from a crash last year. So circulation is not as good as the right one.

So being rude and callus…When you masturbate does it feel like someone else is doing it? :wink:

Bejeezus.
Someone had to take this gutterbound!

Wow wouldn’t that be cool!

I would have thought so… But unfortunately, along with sensation goes control :confused:

If you get one of these on your handbag, you can park and do anything. Rort the system.

:slight_smile: gold.