Stainless belt drive SS

Got this from the ebay thread a few weeks back and have change around a few things.

Flying Machine frame (KVA stainless tubing) with generic carbon fork
Dura Ace C24 wheels
SRAM Red cranks
SRAM Apex brakes and S500 levers
Gates centretrack belt drive transmission
3T Arx and Ergosum cockpit
Thomson post
Flite saddle

Lovely smooth ride and very light. The Gates chainrings are 130 BCD, making crank options fairly limited. But the frame is 130mm rear spacing so it works well with SRAM road cranks and a road wheelset with spacers. I haven’t used a belt drive before but so far so good. Very smooth, quiet and altogether lightweight. Pretty big downside is that if you want to change gearing you have to change at least 2 of the chainring, sprocket and belt to get the right gearing and chainstay length. And each component is very expensive (about $80-$100 each). It’s also a bit fiddly getting the belt tension just right (Gates have this iphone app that measures tension by using the microphone as a frequency meter). But I’m hoping it’s fit and forget until the belt dies (or I get a puncture - hmm, maybe road tubeless these C24s?). I’ve geared it down from 60/22 to 50/20 which is spinny but allows me to ride a range of terrain.

i lyk dis.