Stronglight CT2 chainrings

Hey all, who has experience with these and would you recommend them in 53-39t 130bcd?

I’ve been doing some research and these seem to be pretty good and are in the style I’m chasing to suit my cranks. I originally wanted Cannondale MK-V’s but they are hard to track down in good nick and feedback tends to suggest they are quite flimsy.

the CT2’s are all black, teflon coated, seem to be alright.

thoughts?

I have these on my road bike as above (53-39t 130BCD). No complaints from me!

In fact I also have the TT version on my TT bike with a 130BCD outer and 42t 110 BCD inner. Given they come in a number of teeth and BCDs they are great for custom combinations or if say you wanted to run 53-39 on compacts… Good weight too!

Not sure of local stockists. I’ve bought the a few times through XXCycle.com in France.

Thanks for the feedback, I’m by no means a powerhaus or racing road, but I picked up a set of rotor 3D+'s and just wanna put something nice on them, they seem to get a good wrap from everyone online. I saw them on bike24, but i’ll be sure to check out XXCycle. Cheers.

Just checked bike24 - If only the chainrings plus shipping 90,37 € there and 66.37 € from XXcycle… :cool:

The later site is a little clunky, but I have successfully ordered from them 3 times now.

I use them on both of my track bikes, they’re great and I can’t fault them in any way.

cheers guys, just placed an order through xxcycle