Summer of track bike is coming. #SOTB

oops

Dbl dln

omfg

ahead of the behind game

This is 2014, not 2007. As much as it is the #SOTB , it isn’t time to return to some of the terrible trends that 2007 was blessed/cursed with. We’ve progressed as a species since then, and it would be a terrible to make the same mistakes again.
In 2014, we’ll make new mistakes and laugh about them in another 7 years time when #SOTB2 is upon us.

the lord of SOTB has spoken.

Do we have to ride brakeless? I’m building the F(ake) Moser back up tonight.

^ I take it as a ‘whatevs’

No: as survivors of the fixie apocalypse, I think we’re all old and wise enough to make our own decisions on safety equipment without judgement from others.

That said, this guy has a point.

Of all the big websites of original track bike era, who is still keeping it legit and covering all things NJS and in the street (#ITS)??

Prolly bailed on us and found mtbs, tracko is still around and singing while riding bikes and Track Supermarket is still there even though they haven’t replied to my email from last week.
Is there any new websites we should know about??

I can’t think of anything. Does Fixed Gear Gallery still exist? I look forward to following the new cultural trends, as we carve our urban environment.

Has someone told our early deity Andy.

If you want NJS worship and track bikes on the street, look no further than LFGSS.

let’s not forget:

OldSkoolTrack.com | for track bikes on city streets

Just to get back into the spirit of #SOTB

MASH 2015 colorway!!

Who’s doing the #SOTB spoke cards?

Yes!.. and stickers.

polly sold out just as the renaissance was brewing.

You’ll get some Track Sabbath stickers in a few days.