Sun March 29 - Beers, Bbq and Bikes - Blk Mt Peninsula

well got that respray and sandblast done 30for the sandblast,50 for the powdercoat. Ferrari red. Rode my fixie out to fyshwick on sat morning to pick it up, (nice ride on sat morning) bit scary being brakeless past the war memorial over the hill.
Rode back with it on my back and fuk did it kill some by the time i got to work (lyneham) but what a high coming home and building the beauti up check out the post-my-ride section for pics. Tell me what you think… She will be for sale after completion and riding for a week.

great to see there is enough interest.

i’ll be late getting there. so who ever gets there first, scope a barbie.

c y’all on sunday.

Awesome, ill be there, +2 for the city idea, meet up where/what time? :smiley:

How bout 3pm at a pub, say debacle/wig&pen/king omalleys?? That way we’ve got time to get some snags on the way.

probably wont be able to get anywhere till 3.30/4 got kids party during day but thinking about fayning sickness…desperate for ride but if running late will just have to meet at barbie.

sory to hog the post but i got good news that kids party cancelled. so where was decided apun on for a meeting place( and possibly a pre-ride beer).?

+1 for meeting 3pm at a pub. wig&pen is the best option i rekcon and it’s close to the citywalk IGA in the bus interchange where we can load up.

show of hands who agrees?

Got my vote for wig and pen at 3pm

+1 w&p 3pm

I’m an outside chance to make it… Hopefully the planets will align for me!

Also, just throwing it out there… Do you reckon it’s a bit late in the day to have a BBQ? By the time you have a pint, chat and buy supplies it’ll be nearly 5! a ride and pub cruise could be a better use of time?

riding home it is def. getting dark earlier and earlier and i am tempted to say YES a meet and greet followed by a ride, and back to the pub( maybe debarcle for beer and pizza) but we alll should decide soon…

SO 1. 3 at W&P, ride , then social again.

2. 3 at W&P, ride, BBQ at black mountain p.?

Either way the rie will be good the company exellent and beer a given. so lets hear it and saydecide by vote sat evning 6pm? nto realy that exact but youj know.

we could prob just meet at w&p and just wing it from there?

So meet at wig and pen, 3pm. Any happenings after that time are a MYSTERY… (cue scooby doo music)

fine w&p 3pm it is .

all my other plans somehow fell into place… I’ll be there at 3pm tomorrow!

wickedy stix! should be a few peeps there then. bbq or not i can’t wait :slight_smile: i’m set for night riding now, i got my two knog frogs which make 1billion% daylight! lol

woo knog! One of my best friends is an Industrial designer for them! :mrgreen:

tre cool - i dig their brand’s styling :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the ride guys! It was great to meet you all.

Sorry I had to bail early, I’m already looking forward to next time!

+1 for the quality company but next time more ride

cheers for the great time yesterday everyone. it was good to put a few more faces to names :slight_smile: hopefully we can get together again soon and hit up a good ride

cheers,
trev