Swap Meet - Sun. 20th of Sept. @ Cicli Spirito

Barginz for the braves!

Sell stuff? But stuff?

ftfhm

Weather is something that we can’t predict or control so I’m just going ahead anyways. Unfortunately, there’ll be no room for vans or cars on the outside area. If you’re bringing your stuff in a car/van then get in at 7am to unload/set up as after 8am there’s no cars (it gets too congested and it’s a big liability for me).

Pack up is 12 noon/midday. Short and sweet.

I not too fussed about the details and figure lets try and see how things feel and work out, and from there we can try to make a semi-regular swap meet if all the vibes feel good and things work out. So yeah … in that sense it’s free, there’ll be music, I’ll rock out two long tables for the FoaMafia (combined) and I’m thinking of doing a wog sausage sizzle with all proceeds going to Doctors Without Borders. Haven’t managed to secure a coffee cart but there’s a few cafe’s close by.

It’s on … coz Westcoastpete is here we have to show him the least we can do !!!

Prices marked, box loaded up and ready for tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

Thanks Ben for a great morning and looking forward to more of them! Luckily the rain didn’t dampen the mood and was ace to hang out with the crew.

Agreed. Had a great time, keen for the next one.

Rad times were rad. Will make nametags next time for Rod and Ev who I definitely shouldn’t have mixed up.

Yeah great day! Good to meet people IRL (it’s a mad world). Some rad stuff for sale eh.

Thanks heaps for having me Sydney people.

:confused: Wow!