SydBMA Garage Sale

We will be hosting a garage sale in Annandale in the coming weeks. There will be frames, wheels, track, road, bars, stems, tires, memorabilia from all the crew at SydBMA.

We invite you to come to our shed, turn your wallets upside-down and walk off with what we allow.

Simple.

We will be serving beers and having a BBQ in the lane behind the house on Albion Lane and would like some other sellers to come along too (please organise with me prior to sale).

No concrete date yet but if people could show some interest by replying here I can get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

H

I could probably get some stuff together to clear out before my studio gets demolished. Keep us posted with the dates!

Possibly 16/17th May 2014 or a month later on the 21/22 May.

I’ll come and check it out

Ill come down for some bargains too.

Definitely interested

I’ll bring some stuff to sell if that’s possible?

FoA stall?

yeah I got few things…will jump in on an FOA stall.

+1

It will be the 16th of May, Possibly the 17th too. I will set up from 10am to 3pmish.

Address is Albion lane, Annandale. Runs parallel to Parramatta Rd near Johnson St intersection.

Basically I will open the garage and there is a lane that will be easy to set up a little stall for all you FoAers. Tarp or bike box would be recommended to display gear. Beer and BBQ will be in the back yard.

Thinking of being around from 10am to 3pmish.

Hell maybe there will be a little alley kat.

Tell everyone and please post to other cycling forums as I have limited access to most of the Syd/Aus based ones. The more the merrier.

H

That’ll be the 17th & 18th!!

Chuck it on gumtree and get all the oddballs coming down lol

ftfy

Be there or be square!

It’s on THIS SATURDAY.

Check and see how real couriers live! Slovenly…

Come along from 10AM. Talk bikes, drink beer, eat sausage!

Frames - Samson, Euro Sport, Paino, Cannondale, Bundy etc.
Parts - Gruppos, stems, White Industries, SRAM, wheels, track, road, MTB and many more.
Beers - Home Brew and Coopers.

Welcome to bring your own bits and bobs over and set up a stall.

Will be done by about 3-4pm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/576762575752295/576763932418826/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Swoit! See ya’ll then, will bring a box or two of stuff along!

TOMORROW PEOPLE!! Be there or be square…

It is probably going to be after midday for me now - have to put my car back together.