Sydney Bike Polo - mid week session

ok pussy let s see that on the court!!!

fucking rain again in leichhardt and the radar says the same for the next hour… you said soft??

rangers wouldnt turn the lights on because of the rain. yet last week it was no problem, and they didnt seem to have a problem with putting on the lights for the soccer players on the football field next to the court.

sat and sunday weather looking good so DEFINITELY nothing stopping us then

turning paying customers down who fall off their bikes even when its dry is a bad business move. dislike.
weekend = LIKE!

I guess last week the rain wasn’t as heavy and they put the lights on earlier when it wasn’t actually raining.

I just called the council and moved the payment to Tuesday night next week. So maybe we can play 2 nights if people are up for it?

Tuesday night polo cancelled due to shit weather again!
Thursday night is definitely on from 7.30pm to 9.30pm at Alexandria Park.

Polo is on tonight at Alexandria Park from 7.30pm to 9.30pm

Anyone who doesn’t show up is officially lame!

Don’t forget to bring money for the lights and beers for the courage.

no one free around 5.30/6 to start training?

good idea. might be basketballers around though.
I could probably make 6.30pm - will you be on time?

yes i will…but we need to be more than 2!! i can play whenever from now to 9.30

Leaving work now. Will be there in about 40 minutes.

Who are you???

see you soon Marty!

POLO this week??? dudes, we must organyze a tournament in december/january, baguettes strike back!!! who has contact with the council???

I do! I will check out their day rates for the court hire. We could play the final under lights

Baguettes will definitely strike back - anyone who plays us had better watch out!!

also…dudes pay attention…2 friends from France (1 aussie and one french) are coming in january…

Virginia (or Victoria as you want!!)…let’s train again as the baguettes, let s organyze this tourney (christmas tourney could be rad!!!)
We definitely have to book the 2 tennis courts and find some coates stuff (with full walls!!) or maybe some people that can help us doing it…

i’m sure we can organyze a really nice tournament in a short time here in sydney, we already have our great donnie to be the head ref.

last week end gave me so many power to play polo again!

I’m excited already for it!
We should look around for other possible courts that don’t need as much work maybe.

if anyone got a ski pole…

meeting sunday dudes… let s say 11 if you wanna see me around 1pm!!!

already got lots of ideas…anyone that wanna help is welcome… if your uncle is the Coates boss, if your sis. is working for the council, if your little bro. has sex with any carpark owner…let s say it!!

No polo tonight :frowning:

Let’s start at 12pm on Sunday.

means 2??? or really 12