Sydney - I am in you! Tuesday 15 - Friday 18

Sounds good.

Sorry :frowning:

Picked a fine time to leave me Lucille …

Everyone who is available - Tomorrow night 15th July 6.30 onwards @ Hart Hotel. See ya there champs!

Swing me a text if you will get there earlier and if I have finished up I will make my way over. 0411 682 377

Any plans for the following night? Or the one after? I can’t make tomorrow night, but am FREEEEE for the rest of the week! LIAAAAAMMM :slight_smile:

Will swing by, I work a block away :slight_smile: Should I wear a pink carnation?

Hmm, no plans for the other nights. Once I get there I should be able to get a bit of an idea as to how each day is going to roll out.

I will keep things updated here :slight_smile:

Keys in the bowl at the door, right?

Nah - it is actually a dress up party. Come dressed up as your favourite FoA user.

Also - Baxter inn… Feel free to take me there.

I am as sick as a dog so will come for a beer and try not to infect anyone, I can’t smell or taste anything so probably won’t stay for a meal.

Can’t make tonight sozzzzzz

Can’t wait to drink on my own.

I’ll be there! Even though you brought some shitey weather with you :stuck_out_tongue:

Canberra was awesome yesterday! This weather is fine - tshirt weather mate!

We are tracking along well - might be finished a bit earlier than expected… Need to find some good food around here.

Harts has awesome burgers.

I’m really sorry but I’m going to bail also. I feel like rubbish and had an equally shitty day at work, I think I just need to go home and sleep.

Sorry mate!

Hey kids - thanks so much to those that came out last night for a beer and a bit of a feed… Then ticking off Baxter Inn from my go to list in Sydney. I wish I could have kept exploring other bars. I will probably be heading to Lord Nelson at some stage during the week so I will try to keep people up to date.

Again - thanks for the hangs. An absolute pleasure to meet some new people and just get along so well.

PS - what was that Japanese whisky we had at Baxter? Delish!

Was that the second one?

Yeah the second one we had - that’s going to be my first for the collection.