The "art" thread??

that shot of the little girl running is rad :evil:

No. I went into a few fixed shops in japan but didn’t buy nothing. There was nothing I wanted at the time. I brought heaps of books in japan though. Sooooooo cheap. I did get a sweet Nikon AF-S DX 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED in Osaka for about $900 cheaper then i could find one here in Oz.
Mostly when I’m overseas I just wander the streets taking photos and stop every now and then to drink coffee.

i play music in Black Shakes (myspazz coming soon) and like taking shitty point and shoot photos that i post on my blog - www.istealmemories.blogspot.com

i don’t know shit about photography but i get told i have a good eye for stuff and people seem to dig them.

That’s a nice wide lens, sounds like fun! Agreed, books are quite cheap in Japan… I tried my hardest not to buy any while over there but somehow ended my trip with well over 25kg worth of pages…

The white chain link arch is awesome!! Was that photo taken in New Zealand?

yeah, it was at the southern most tip.

can’t remember the place name but it was scary there.

really depressing, faded and decaying old fishing/manufacturing town that was slowly dying as industry left.

An art curator/academic friend just posted this link, and I think this stuff is awesome.

http://www.brumby-ute.com/new-gallery-2/mfiidg5ya2igovlmadxmmv19q0vora