The Beard Thread aka Ezylee's Facial Hair Thread.

Sweet news Ev. Very sweet.

That’s what she said?

NorthWest Rail Link, so close to home!

The duration of this project will see you into retirement. (45+ years)

Back to beards: saw Ev this morning, and his beard is indeed very trimmed and employer-friendly.

what jono’s butt?

also, congrats.

Make that 3 formal interviews.
Beard FTW :stuck_out_tongue:

This is about as beardy as I get - about two weeks growth. Thought I better record it because I reckon it’s coming off tomorrow…fucking itchy, don’t know how you guys do it!

New beard

Oh actually that’s a crap photo of the sidey/stach combo bit still, I’ll find another

Alright, I’m getting my beard back on. Currently at the annoying itchy stage. Can anyone recommend any product to help soften the beard, or stop it from itching up the skin underneath? I feel like I want to rip my face off right about now!

Virgin’s breast milk.

Just condition it every day. Thats what I do with my mo - it is soft and supple.

conditioner will soften the beard itself
I use something with “sorbolene” in it (No idea if that’s the name of the stuff, the active ingredient or what) whic helps with under beard facial itch (though i’ve had a beard for ages and can’t remember if it helps with initial growing itch)

EzyLee - i found a mug for you! Built in moustache protector!

So good. Can’t believe they are a serious thing.

Beards for a cause.
Why Jimmy Niggles is growing the best beard in Australia | News.com.au

Anyone else find their beard is unable to be tamed in cold rainy weather? Mine is like a bird’s nest no matter how much I condition it.

This is mine. I didn’t plan on growing another beard, I just got lazy. Now its keeping me warm on the morning rides. It frustrates me because its so thin on my cheeks, but full underneath my chin. 33 and can’t grow a proper beard. FML.