The big thread of Kenevans

Wish I had my tax back already!

No shifters or rear brake though.

I take it back

Ken Evans Road frame. Kenevans. | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South West - Algester | 1052252548

Or you can get it for $30 off!

Ken Evans Road Frame. Kenevans. Columbus Tubing | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South West - Algester | 1053275108

This one, too: Kenevans with full Superbe Pro | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Queensland - Brisbane Region | 1053285294

Think these may have been posted up before: Other Ads from Tony | Gumtree Australia

Grab some Dire Straits records while you’re there.

Kenevans Track Bicycle | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Geelong City - Herne Hill | 1052327573

Tempting!

I live three suburbs from Algester happy to collect / box it up for you.

Thanks for the offer but I’ve got other bike goodies to buy first.

Agree on that green 58…nice

Must have got there via an ex pat?

Kenevans Cinelli Track Frame and Fork | eBay

Kenevans Track Bike 55SQ Vintage Fixie Yada Yada Yada in Fitzroy North, VIC | eBay

That’s a quick flip.

Even money says it was this.

Algester is the new Perth: Kenevans with full Superbe Pro | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Queensland - Brisbane Region | 1053285294

One of the dudes who worked at king kog was dating someone from Melbourne and would buy frames from here and ship them back to the shop to sell when he was over. There’s a very nice paconi triple triangle getting around the east coast that user zeph used to own.

this looks nice

I grew up in Algester, it was a pretty crazy place in the 90’s… home of the Bevans in the notorious Bevans Vs Bombers gang bashings that went on and more notably the infamous 750 Rebels and Brothers Stoney. BEST OZ HIP HOP EVER BAR NONE. I still see Lenny “Len-one” all the time, great bloke, good times. Anyway carry on Ken thread…

Bonus awesomeness from back in the day :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/A8ZnDTQ7NA0

Ken Evans Road Frame. Kenevans. Columbus Tubing | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South West - Algester | 1055711677

Fixed Gear Track Bike | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Redland Area - Thornlands | 1055799751
shit pictures, ken forks, would need some love though.