The girlfriends fixed.

Bought this unknown track frame of the 'bay for her for Christmas. It’s poorly stickered as a Raleigh, but I don’t think it is (one of the downtube stickers is on pretty badly with a crease though it, the head tube sticker sits lower than it should). Still has the original riders name painted on the top tube (thanks Jim Ryan!). Has a Campy headset and the original fork ends and track ends are Campy too, so it’s not all bad. We had to swap the forks out because the original are not drilled for brake. The wheels are those Alex rim laced to Joytech hub wheelsets from Ben’s Cyclery, the rest is pretty much what I had laying around from my first conversion… Shimano 600 crankset and Shimaon BB, SR stem, no-name risers with cut down Soyo grips, then wrapped in bar tape (long story), no-name seat post, cheap pedals with MKS clips and Christophe straps, and her NOS Selle Italia saddle that is so ugly, but she loves it.

nicely done mate

what size is that frame btw?

If my memory serves me correct, it’s 51cm seat tube, 53cm top tube.

nice geometry.

It was super tight with the orginal fork. there was only a couple of mm between the front tyre and downtube.

She got used to toe overlap pretty quick. :slight_smile: