Thunderbolt's adventure.

Harry has too much party to attend to.

Entries open!

Have signed up :slight_smile:

Me too.
I haven’t asked my wife so I guess I’ll pull out if it ends up being a no-go

Entered as well. 'Tis gonna be a good one.

Adam, we should go on a couple long rides between now and then eh?

Yeh, definitely should do a couple of double centuries to get the legs used to them again. How about tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue:

I see what you did there. :stuck_out_tongue:

But maybe a single century Sunday morning to start things up? Brakefree might be free too?

Just went to sign up. Entries are already full. Have asked about a waiting list.

There’s also a mention of a shorter course if enough interest is shown.

It’s not great. You can get a Countrylink train to Gloucester. They’re slow, one train each way per day, and will only accept your bike in a box if you book in advance and they have space amongst the other booked luggage.

You can get a regular train to Dungog, but it sound like the course will start from the north side of Barrington Tops rather than the south, and there’s 65km between Dungog and Gloucester.

^ Ta! A 65km transport stage should be fine.

Looks to be a train leaving 2:40pm (Central) and arriving 6:11PM (Dungog) on the Friday.

Yep sounds good. I’ll post in the Canberra Rides thread

Bigadz - cool

Those who entered - did you get a confirmation email?

Not yet

good

The rego page is back online again. I’m in.

Gonna be in Tassi, sorry Joni.

Oh boy

I’m rego’d. Harry patches is in also.

Hey I also registered ! Looking forward to riding with you again Gypsy and with Patches. It will be like an easy day on the Hunt.

Met up with James one of the graveluer guys tonight, he may of persuaded me to sign up for this.
Not 100% sure if I want to do it single speed yet but I’d love to try it. Looking at a 23 t freewheel combo.

it’ll be great I think. 5000 m elevation is a lot in a day, SS or geared.

id totally be up for it, except i totally not fit enough for 5000m vert, 200km+ on gravel atm :frowning: