Toast

It’s underneath a salamander so it should become toast soon… Amirite?

ok toastheads, i’m calling dibs on the toastermatic on ebay.

1. see photo of me enjoying toast, don’t deny that kid some auto toast wonderment
  2. it’s in the same freakin suburb that i’m moving to. it was meant to be

For the sake of contributing to the thread. I often make myself peanut butter and honey toast after I have had a night visiting booze town. I will wake up the next day with most of it on my face.

Cold nights huddled round the toaster.

tea & toast is my go-to damage control meal when I get home & am drunk. often with a litre bottle of water. sometimes I make grilled cheese.

fuck I love grilled cheese.

Favourite for me is fruit loaf from a local baker I get most weeks at the farmers’ market. Thick cut to ensure brown on outside, soft on inside, topped with butter and liberal amounts of honey/nutella

We were constantly replacing cheap toasters at work due to the plastic shroud melting. Odd thing was that different variants of toasters all died of the same cause after a month of so of use. Then we figured out a genius on nigh shift was tipping the toaster sideways, sliding in some bread and cheese and popping out a grilled cheese. Maybe this is common but I was amazed.

This

It’s absurdly expensive for a toaster but we got it for a wedding present. You can get racks to put your sandwiches in it so it toasts them vertically. Every part is replaceable. I actually love this more than my thermomix.

Toast is ok I guess. I mostly eat that country life gluten free bread with jam on it and it does the job, but I’d much prefer chocolate or a burrito as a snack.

Good input.

Thread ban.

All in all, you break even.

Coincidentally, a few days ago my wife revealed a secret she’s been hanging onto since she was a teenager.

Thick grainy toast drizzled with golden syrup and double cream.

Toast.Org.Au

Never Stop Toasting.

wanders back to the kitchen

toast is the best thing since sliced bread.

thick toast. butter & red jam.

Red jam? Plz be a little more specific! Raspberry, strawberry, cherry?!

Nope. I dont discriminate :slight_smile:

My local coffee spot uses Hanks Jam & its bomb. Checked out the Hanks website and found they do quite a selection of quality jams including a Triple Berry! Australian produce, no additives or preservatives.

http://www.hanksfood.com/jams-honey

Peanut butter as soon as possible so it gets all melty. Hard to beat that for a midnight snack.

Or on days when I don’t want to eat like a healthy adult I put condensed milk on toast.

What, are you some kind of jam hippy?

What’s wrong with you people? 4 pages in and no mention of brown gold!

Vegemite slathered on thick white buttery toast…Mmmmgrgrnle.

Even better with a good strong coffee.

Can’t stand vegimite.
Pretty much anything is good on toast. Butter and strawberry jam is good.

I have a workmate that toasts his bread, sits it in a triangle until it cools down, then puts his butter on it because “he hates it when the butter melts”

Toast should be hot? Yeah?
anyone else eat it cold when they don’t have to?

Cold toast is an abomination. Should be illegal. You should be able to drink the butter off toast. Otherwise it’d get in your beard. And we don’t want that.