Today was the first time...

very true. i’m all for vigilante justice. just don’t wanna take to the wrong porche with my new york u-lock :evil:

full on.

definately need to spraypaint a hot pink dick on his car.

true, vigilante justice is a rewarding hobby but it ain’t justice if its the wrong guy, im sure theres more then one porche in brunswick, this ones pretty destinctive, i’ll take a happy snap next time i see it, then old mate can identify it for him self.
i live in brunswick somewhere, a few weeks ago i was riding home late at night and a car of wanna be gangstars yelled at me from behind and as they over took pointed what appeared to be ( and what they obviously wanted me to belive was ) a gun, i can’t say i was too phased at the time because a reaction was obviously all they wanted, but it still fuc*ed me off and if i could help get one gun toting moron out of my neighbourhood all the better, especially if they perceive cyclists to be a paticular threat to their manhood.

I agree, there’s no sense in dropping to their level. Get evidence, go through the proper channels.

I saw a black 911 this morning on Lygon, blue/white plates though. Gave me start until I saw the plates.

just give them up to the cops. chances are if they’re cashed up enough to have a porsche and arrogant enough to flash guns, they’re probably already known to the plods.