Tour de East Coast.

Where: Brisbane to Melboure, via Sydney.
When: October (date TBA)
Why: I have this disease which makes me wanna ride long km’s on open roads. Caught it whilst riding Brisbane to Sydney earlier this year.

So i guess this is the call out to any others who are interested. It will be 2 weeks max.

Would be interested if you were doing it sometime between December and March aka uni holidays.

But you’re not. So will have to organise something else.

interest is sparked yet again, but it was last time as well…

Awesome. Can you bring some of Antmandan’s home brew down with you? Cheers.

October is what i consider the perfect time of year to venture south from Queensland. Not ludicrously hot and it ain’t winter either.

Bottom line is its happening in October. So far there is two confirmed for the entire Brisbane to Melbourne ride. And Antmandan very keen to jump on for the Brisbane to Sydney leg only.

The ride isn’t easy, but it ain’t hard either.

As with Max, I woud be all over this if not for uni. Shame. Still, one never knows…

i’m a little keen to finish it off, might fly into newcastle and ride the last (rad/hard) bit into sydney then on to melbourne. maybe/.

I’m interested, will have to see how much leave i have closer to the time though…

:slight_smile:

I am coming down to Melbourne on Queens Birthday, if someone there can organise a ride, I promise to bring as much beer as I can fit on the plane.

As for the East Coast ride, I am in if I’m not lecturing or on the other side of the world at a conference. As Gypsy said I’m keen to bug out at Sydney.

May be keen on the Sydney > melbourne leg, depending on uni timetable.

THIS WILL HAPPEN! Only users with 300+ posts need apply. :wink:

would be all over this if it wasn’t for uni :frowning:

i’m liking the idea of flying up to sydney and then riding back home, screw going to work