Traitorous son of a bitch!

Presenting my track bike. Don’t ride it nearly often enough, so I’ve got an 18T cog, and just have to acquire a front brake and lever so I can ride it on the street. May have to change out the bars for street duty, as I’m not sure a lever could get around these Pro bars. Apologies for the appalling lighting conditions.

Frame: 56cm Traitor Ringleader, Raw, 4130
Fork: Traitor Ringleader, Chrome, 4130
Wheels: Velocity Deep V, Velocity Track hubs, DT Competition spokes, DT Brass nipples, 32H
Tyres: Continental Grand Prix, 700x24, Michelin Latex tubes
Crankset: Truvativ Omnium, 170mm, 49T
Chain: SRAM 1X7
Cog: Surly 14T
Lockring: Velocity
Headset: FSA Orbit MX
Stem: Thomson X2, 120mm, -10deg
Bar: Pro Vibe Track 42cm
Tape: Fizik Microtex
Pedals: Time RXS Carbon (swapped between roadie and this)
Saddle: Fizik Antares
Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece 27.2x280

Nice, love it! :slight_smile:

Really Nice, I always like old school steel frames (or remakes as I guess this is) with modern parts they just look clean. You can’t go wrong with thompson.

nice mate what do you think of the frame?

that is really cool, i think the head tube decal is awesome!

Cheers for the compliments.

Ditch, the frame is quite nice. It feels stiff, but then again only has to handle my measly power output, but around the track here at Chandler (outdoor concrete), it softens the vibrations. My only complaints where that the original bolt for the integrated seat clamp broke so I had to conjure up a new one, and I also had to grind down the back of the spider on the cranks as it contacted the chainstay. Other than that, it went together well, the headset seated easily, the BB threads were clean and in sunlight, the raw finish looks great with the grain of the tubes visible. Wouldn’t mind a Cane Creek 110 headset and an Edge Track fork though :stuck_out_tongue: