Valentine's Day "Love is a Battlefield" Alleycat

uhhh. i really hope this post gets the attention it deserves…

if you dont get any responses, get there early and let Zoe (or whoever looks organised/has a bunch of paper/manifests) know you are still looking. If previous team alleycats are anything to go by there will be a few people looking for partners at the last minute.

smile nicely and you will get first pick.

Shouldn’t this be in Missed Connections?

caseymoira - why the negativity towards my post?

no real negativity collins, it kind of read as a singles ad looking for a valentines day date and made me laugh.

i hope you find a nice lady friend to ride with.

Cheers.

I have just found someone.

that’s beautiful man.

I can actually make this one having missed saturday’s race should be fun…not sure about same gender though lane + safa = 40 mins ahead of second :cry: looking for partner ppl sober, with facial hair ,tightjeans, tatts ,color coded bikes need not apply ( sorry if i sound picky ive just had my heart broken too many times and i know what i want out of a relationship )

bring your missus!

i’m foreseeing a bit of domestic biffo over the course of this race. Competitors crossing the finish line with black eyes and split lips…

‘I walked into a door kids!’

dude oah it hurts stop the laughter it hurts

Wow.

i’m in the same situation as collins here, no girl to ride with.

if i show up, i’ll ride with whoever is around, male of female, just don’t expect any action afterwards

Dont bring the fucking kids into this Alan, i know you have been seeing someone else, all these “I had to work late” “I got a flat tyre” “My Bottom Bracket fucked out and i had to catch the tram home” Bullshit blah blah blah

Guys it’s OK, I’m riding with my girlfriend and she’s a social worker. Maybe we should all ride together and talk about things, see if we can’t work this all out?

So the forecast is for drizzle clearing by the afternoon which translates as evening riding weather!

If you don’t have a partner rock up and we will endeavour to find you someone to ride with. If we can’t find someone for you to ride with you can still be involved in the fun by manning a checkpoint! As many volunteers as are willing would be brilliant!

The course isn’t excessively long and is definitely an achievable length for everyone

See you all at 6:30 tonight!

hey zo im confusled is this a dress up thing or not? i dont wanna rock up dressed up as banana if its not the go… ha

It is a dress-up thing.

…sure it is

you just want me so come as a giant loser banana amidst a sea of pink couples getting the bromance on!

WHAT!? OMG no way. I can’t believe you… oh my god. Seriously, no way.

Come as a banana.