Watch this space!!! Cicli Spirito!!

If there’s coffee, good (the shop on the corner opposite does good stuff if yours breaks down). I had hoped we’d see you brazing and flaming and filing away behind glass on the street frontage though.

I’ll drop by say hi if I walk down the back way from work next day or two.

This is good!

I’ll try to see if I can hang a baby basket from the rafters :wink:
That way hands free & no OH&S issues …

yeah, though about that but too hard with council zoning restrictions & requirements. The workshop out back is a single level building which is perfect for my needs & I can do it all. It’s a little tight but has a good aspect/light and is more secure (no glass or windows). Plus it won’t look as suss when having FOA “meetings

… swing past, I’m there most days from about 11 onwards. ('cept today but I’ll head out soon).

Will need to swing by soon!

Holla if you need any help with building/designing/stuff!

Can signwrite? That’ll be next weeks headache.

Luckily everything else is mostly covered but I’ll holla if’n I need :wink:

Congrats spirito, looks like you are living the dream.
I have a Merckx frame and fork, Chorus 8 spd group and various bits and pieces that have been sitting in the corner awaiting assembly for several years. When can i book it in :slight_smile:

I can paint, happy to give it a go!

Very cool news, Ben. I’ll be dropping in for sure - my road bike needs your touch

Great stuff Ben. Will definitely drop by some time. Good luck with it!

Looking good Ben! Emptyish but good.

Damn it - I can’t make the opening party. Will be up in Cairns.

Plus you don’t want me to bring a tent. I will have to start a new thread about what tent to bring - no one wants that.

+1

Also won’t be able to make your ‘launch’ party if my leave request is approved (which wil be I’ll be snowboarding instead) but if that falls through I’ll be there.

Do you need light fittings, I can probably help out with a few battens

Anytime after the 13th … maybe not the 14th :wink:

Thanks H but I’m all good :wink:

Great news, really good to see this happening. I’ll see if I can drop by some time, otherwise the 13th is free.

Great to see things up and moving Ben, stoked for you!

Now to figure out a Syd trip…

Let me know if you need a fridge. Old but full size, clean and working. It’s yours for free when you come and get it (doesnt fit in my car).

thanks for the offer bro but we have a fridge in a share kitchenette (Platform 72 at the front of the building & 6 artists in residence sponsored by Art NSW). I’ll also fit a bar fridge somewhere in my workshop (no room for a full size).