WCP and the Sydney Junket

I can do a social ride and/or drinks Thursday and/or Saturday (unless my wife gets rostered on a night shift #nurselife hey WCP).

Also I live not far from the airport so if you need somewhere relaxed to pack your bike up on Sunday, again you’re welcome to my place and i can drop you off at the terminal.

You’re good for endless coffee at Cicli Spirito … where’s your conference at? I’m in St Leonards, close to Royal North Shore Hospital :wink:

If you’re stuck you could crash at ours (if users: flammablethinker and bob agree) - the place is a bit of a dump though, definitely a worst case scenario. Also the couch is quite small.

Hey thanks guys!

Let’s hang out on Saturday night. I’ll head North on Thursday and stay out there somewhere.

Wanna come camping Harry? Or anyone else. I’m not a fast rider, and I’m slow to pack up in the mornings, and I’m not going to change that.

If your camp is somewhere near (like, 20km?) a train station I can come after work and meet you for some spooning?

Plan is to get the train to Morisset on Thursday arvo, probs at about 3pm so there’s still light to setup camp and eat. Might stay in a motel or something if it’s cheap, haven’t looked into it yet.

Get in touch with Cam, he lives/rides a bunch in those parts i think.

Righto. Anyone keen on a coupla frothies on Saturday night? Preferably including bikes and food?

In for all except bikes.

I saw some super hipster riding along in murrarundi the other day.

No helmet, dirty nitto cap, pointy moustache, green bike with fenders / bag things / stuff I’d never have on my bike.

Coincidence?

Harry broke his wrist, how can you be so insensitive Pete?

I’ll probably not attend on Saturday night as I’ll be out all morning for the swap meet the next day.

I will also be there, hopefully going with Rod.

Don’t kid yourself: you’ll just end up at Schnitz.

I’d be fine with that.

In for rides/beer/food on Sat night for shizzle

I’ll let you know about saturday night on saturday, just let us know your where abouts.

Any advice for breakfast tomorrow in CBDish?

If you’re coming from Central ride up Devonshire st to Bourke St Bakery.