Wednesday Fix Version Six

I might ride from Port Melbourne to the city, then to northcote or somethin.

^ I might ride to northcote, roll past your house real slow like, yell out “checkmate, bitch!” cough a few times from over exerting myself then ride back home and go back to bed…

*yes I lost to Chaz at ‘chess with friends’ and yes I am a little bit competitive too.

woah. got gels?

No, but I do have a film crew - teaser trailer coming out soon…

I was asking one of the FOA demi-gods (NikCeus) the origins of The Wednesday Fix. That led me to do some cyber archaeology of my own.

I believe this is the first organised Wednesday night ride that continues today: the mid week fix

Interesting how it began as a skillz/trick workshop. Same start time, slightly revised meeting spot. You all have roguedubb to thank.

i’ll be keen next week as my bike will be fixed , as for tonight’s ride “may the 4th be with you” haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah right, sorry Coffee. I just saw the other posts about mentioning rides in Doncaster etc. I will cease noobish posts like that. Cheers

where will the ride end tonight? i might come out after, but i can’t ride too far

this rules.

would that regular trick session be what spawned M-BASE??

nope… arguably Cranky Sundays spawned (or contributed much of) what M-Base started from. but there’s also a strong argument that sneaker freaker/st cloud had more to do with it.

you can thank cranky sundays for chaz, benzy, trigger, benny tatts, cale, pip and Bushranger Sam and me all knowing each other.

Yep - but in the same way that this

Ended up as this.

Should be a good ride, regardless of the weather.
where are people thinking of heading??

Given that your apparent alternative to a ride is death, then I’m not suprised you think it’ll be a good ride.

This is true Chaz!
i was thinking skate or die but thats been done before ya know!

Not going to make it tonight - but for what it’s worth, here’s one of my favorite loops if you guys need inspiration.

Funnily enough, cranky sundays started as a very casual bmx dominated ride… I found it through sneaker freaker forum and Hans, then I found this forum and wed night rides.

Man, collecting sneakers was so much cheaper and less space consuming than collecting bikes!

Coffee, if you go next week I’ll go. And I’ll say I’m only there cause it’s your return to Wednesday nights.

Last night was fun. Good to be back.

And k o, I’m not exactly sure why you couldn’t just post this yourself, but anyway here you go, I uploaded the pic you sent me and here it is.

Your bike looks cool. The shot’s a little cliched but hey, if you dig it, we can dig it.

I’m in if Coffee’s in.

i’m in if trigger’s in :x