West Coast Unvitational

Westcoast unvitational in Vancouver, BC Canada
all the info is in the link. If you start looking now, flights can be affordable and Canada is pretty rad, this is going to be a cool event.

WCU 2011 Vancouver, BC May 27-30, 2011

Mr Curry puts on some stupid crazy events (and might be a little nuts himself)… If you’ve heard me relate a ‘beyond crazy alleycat’ story chances are it was one of his races. He does not half-step when it comes to race ideas.

This race has serious history on the US West Coast and usually alternates between Portland and Seattle, but like a few other big eventsVancouver decided to show up and ended up winning a bunch of the prizes. It will be a pretty amazing weekend.

Just bumping this post up…my brother has been putting a lot of work into this event. If anyone was planning on traveling soon, this is the chance to have an amazing time and meet some rad bike dudes from up and down the coast.

i have also heard very good things about this event… and your brother (and his g/f), but less nice things about their van.

i was thinking about being back for this, but events conspired against me and i’ll be back in rain-city at the beginning of april instead.