What parts should i import?

Amen to that :stuck_out_tongue: OP this fixte bandwagon aint going to make you rich. It might make you poor though.

I think the only thing you’ll end up needing is one variation of any part, just make sure it comes in a million different colours.
That’ll mean you snag almost all of the eBay buyers.
And it’ll also mean you then have a store that looks almost identical to the other ones around.

On a serious note though, if you can (like the guys before me have said) import actual quality products, they’ll have to be cheap. The only thing that makes me think twice before I buy something in a store is the massive markup I see in prices between online stores in Japan and such, and the price in my LBS.

That being said, if its only a matter of a few dollars more, I’ll more than happily give my cash locally.

i need a like button for this, fn lol

cheap steel mixte frames in 15 different colours, with a range of decal options. that would definitely sell well.

tyres, rims, hubs, frames, bottom brackets, cranks, chainrings, pedals, saddles, seatposts, headsets, stems, handlebars, grips, brake sets.
EVERYTHING AT THE HIGHEST QUALITY!
EVERYTHING AT THE LOWEST PRICES!!!

good luck with your shop