Where to move to

Go visit Gonz for coffee, bombolones & spearmint milkshakes.

The Union Hotel
grab a pint & watch some, likely, very amateur pool at The Rainbow Hotel.
you may also like The Napier Hotel
Or The Standard Hotel

go say g’day to Nick at Saint Cloud
get a donut at Donut Shop
eat mexican at Hotel Jesus

wander around the neighbourhood, plenty to see.

ask ezy too, he just crammed more into 36hrs than i have in 36 weeks.

Stock up on vinyl at Polyester Records

Drink beer at Stomping Ground

Have the best toasted sandwich ever at Alimentari

Sparrow’s Philly Cheesesteaks is my go-to in Fitzroy

What establishment are you at these days rolly?

Carolina.

11 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East.

OK, locked in for my mid June visit.

Dare you to sit at a table for four.

what dates are you here?

don’t even joke, got called a dick on saturday by some guy wanting to sit at a booth by himself. perhaps i need to work on my delivery or somethin…

Dude come on, he probably wanted to sit there for four hours reading a novel and sipping a single coffee. Quit being a dick, Rolly.

Dunno if you’ll be able to find a Pub around there…

Did lol.

Fly in on the morning of the 16th, staying in Viewbank, engagement party in Greensborough at night on the 17th, home on night of 18th.

Nicole wants me to scout out some property in the Dandenongs (spewing, I wanted Brunswick/Coburg). Everything else is free to be filled.

There was a lady doing just this on Sunday morning at Tru Norf. Was stupidly early, well before peak time tho.

Maybe you could give him a booth if it’s quiet, with a qualifying statement that if it gets busy, he’ll be shafted/shifted to a bar seat.

i’ll be there 16th/17th.

early - fine.
late - fine.
only table available inside (with qualifying statement) - fine
other tables available right in peak time - not fine.

it was the perfect storm of already one person in a booth by themselves, a recently vacated booth that i needed for someone waiting that ol mate didn’t know about coz he never stopped and spoke to a staff member, too many staff then trying to talk to him, nowhere else for him to go in the entire place. so he cracked the shits and left.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, back to things Marc should do in Melbourne.

bad frankies might give them a run for their money

Yeah I was just kidding really. I’ve had a good sit and read at cafes on quiet days. #smalljoys

Geoff, there are some beautiful spots to live out in the Dandies. Nice houses tucked amongst rain forest and big gums. Tough commute into the CBD though.

Commute to CBD would be via train, so anything up the end of the Belgrave line will work for Nicole, she only has to work 9-4 four days a week and can do stuff on the train.

I’ll be taking a sabbatical and doing #daddydaycare for a bit. Ideally, if I was to stay in the same industry, I need to be down near Dandenong through to the Bay area. So anything south of the Monash Freeway would work for me.

^ I can see a nice little microbrewery in a converted farmhouse with ample roll-in bike parking and local produce.

It’s been discussed.

If you’re talking peak hour and with the normal direction of travel, doing anything on trains here other than trying not think about how many dozens of people you’re currently in physical contact with due to the overcrowding is a pretty tall ask