Who's got Blog

I don’t get this but no problem!

I chose one blog to read out of this entire thread and it was yours and i’m still going after 17 pages because I keep finding gems.

thank

Its on your blog… This:
//youtu.be/bmQyyiAiATA

Oh right! I never saw the title of that video cause I was too busy being distracted by the awesome that is PENISDUMP. Bummed that it’s fake… I think I found that vid on these forums

THIS MADE ME REAL HAPPY!!

mine is below
bikes, street art, skateboarding, basically anything i like i post.

camoshop

World class anonymity
just a collection of short stories.
But i am moving onto tumbler as it seems better
tumblr

pic of cam on his camoshop blog with nobeard, lolz, awesomez

Yup…

Velodrone

haha baby face :stuck_out_tongue: thinking about shaving it off and just keeping the mo

Camo, yours is more of a singles advert then a blargg. Don’t get me wrong… play on player

& Your mind is a weapon. (NSFW)

haha its only a week old :stuck_out_tongue: no player here iv changed my ways :stuck_out_tongue: but its time to get back on teh bike so to speak haha

OH MAN just the moustache would be AWESOME

so you’ve changed your ways from being a “player” to a “player without a shirt”?

don’t get me wrong, i’m not hating… just not really what i expected.

I know i haven’t been on this forum long, but here’s my blog.

not quite as fruitful as some of yours lol but there it is anyway…

im not a player i dont go out every weekend picking up a new girl. my last relationship ended badly was with her for 3 years its why i moved to melbs. maybe 6 years ago you could say i was a bit wild but since i have lived in Melbourne im a changed man.

ps. dont judge a book by its cover =]

Big bad. LOLBLOG.

sorry dude. was just messing around having a laugh. next time i’ll put LOLZ or something in there to make it a bit clearer.

http://quiversix.tumblr.com