who's up for some dirt rides? name your time and place.

Hey all, those in for Sunday cool to meet at the NMIT in Fairfield? I know how to drive there, but I pretty much get lost driving anywhere else.

we got a time?

4pm?

Works for me.

lovely

Might tag along then do a few laps of Hans loop

will a newly borrowed cross bike be good for this?

without doubt (assuming its not borrowed from a midget as you are not vertically deficient).

to be fair - i have no idea where slinky and mr_D are going to try and take us, but mckenny and i wont have suspension so i’ll be encouraging us not to head down crazy DH runs :wink:

plus i know enough good cross/Xc stuff around that area that it should be good times for everyone.

sweet.

i got soccer from 12-2…then i’ll come home for that.

got andy white’s gazelle for a few days to test (before probably buying)…could do with some set up tips for actually using it on trails.

Shouldn’t this be in the melbourne section?

I’ll try and make this.

sweet, mad bunch of folks. And slinky and I are leading? PRESSURE

I won’t be going too fast I just hope it’s not all under water.

Hey Slinks and Mr_D, and et al.

I’ll see if I can make it along again this Sunday - this ain’t gonna turn into a CX ride is it?!!

Nikcee, you’ll have to point me in the direction of the at the crazy DH trails in the YT… (laughs)

Also does anyone care to join me riding up to NMIT along the forbidden singletrack from Ikea Richmond? I reckon its 40mins taking it easy, with the walkers. This (rocky) section seems to be in the best condition ATM - but personally I’d find it a bit shit-the-pants on a CX. So 3.20pm at the bridge by Ikea if anyone’s keen.

First run down ‘Stonefly’, Mt Buller, Victoria on Vimeo

I don’t understand how a cyclocross ride works, so maybe, maybe not. There is nothing overly tough at the yarra trails though, so, err, it might be.

mrD - im sure it’ll be ok. we might need to dodge some river washouts if this rain doesnt ease off soon.

Are we still on for this one?

Yeah man, I’ll probably put on some pants soon and load up my bike.
Also, bringing my mate Christian.
And slinky has bailed.
Lets get WET!

sweet I’ll see you there.

The mud, the blood and the beer.

Dylan you get me wet, I know I am being a soft cock I going to swap the dully for my poo-check and ride the maribyrnong fire road. I just don’t think there will be much to ride unless you ride near the boat house and that just piss’s off the dog walkers etc who then write to the council and get us banned from all of the area. But it would be great if we can make this a regular ride.