wiggle delivery times

My last order came in three batches because of their out of stock/backorder system. Then, they sent the wrong stuff in the last order and I had to screw around with posting it back and refunds etc. What a PITA !

Its funny, a few times they have provided me with order tracking where you can see it go from the factory, then heathrow, to Sydney then Canberra then my desk. Its awesome. But other times they don’t… like now! I even paid extra for the express dispatch, and now nothing. I got my sad face on thats for sure.

I got the tracking info for this lot. Other times haven’t been so great, it depends on which shipping method they use. I reckon I’ve had stuff arrive from 3 or 4 different shipping/postal companies.

I’ve ordered loads of stuff from Wiggle, usually turns up 1-2 weeks later.

My gf and I put orders in at the same time, 3 weeks ago. Hers turned up with an extra CatEye light for free. Mine is nowhere to be seen. Gender discrimination is rife.

Just think of the fuel being used to transport big boxes full of bubble wrap… (just got a massive box from Wiggle which was half full of air)

Would use more fuel if they were boxes full of rocks.

In the end it took about 8 days…

(Well this thread is kind of over but since I’m here I’ll contribute anyway.) I was getting used to the standard delivery time of less than two weeks. On this occasion, had to wait over a month for a shipment after dispatch. Thought for certain that it had gotten lost in transit as it wasn’t being held at Customs since I never received a letter. Big relief when it finally came. True story.