Wollongong

Yeah that was me on the black bike.
2-3 sounds good, anybody else good for that time?

Im Keen, where about’s do you guys want to meet up? Lighthouse.

I’ve got a birthday lunch on at 1, hopefully should be finished by 3. Lighthouse sounds good, anybody else confirmed for that?

So now that this meet up didn’t happen, anybody keen for a latenight meetup/ride over the weekend or weeknights?

Were you at the lighthouse dude?
We rocked up a few minutes after 3 but couldn’t see anyone so we went and takled some hills.

Might be a night ride tonight but it will be down shellharbour way

Hey I didn’t end up making it out, got caught up at this birthday and then watched gyroscope for free at waves haha. Damn I’m going monster tonight on my bmx, what time are you’s planning this ride to happen?

Probably head out around 9 if its not too cold.
Might try to organise a ride for friday night if anyones keen?

I was keen as for this weekend but I’m in the city all weekend for a 21st again haha. If I’m not too tired tonight, I difinitely want to come out for this ride.

Thursday night in town?

How about Friday night?

Spotted a dude riding along the path at south beach, black conversion with blue stars wheelset. If you are on here hit us up!

Hey locals, there’s a CX race at Unanderra Velodrome that Illawarra Cycling Club are putting on.

MTBA / CA licences are ok. Looks like anything goes on the bike front.

Flyer

Mr Cee and I are discussing the possibility of flying up for the weekend and racing. So if you see a Brunswick kit, come say hello.

After hearing about your gracious dip in the river a few weeks blakey, ill definately be coming along to catch the action;)
Will keep an eye out for you boys

It’s on!

Booked our flights, see you in a couple of weeks NSW.

hallo allemaal … im nieuw op dit Foum … bedankt voor dit bericht echt geweldig … :slight_smile:

Hola, No se preocupe y bienvenida al foro,

‘the gong’ is my home town. Last time I was down I saw a lot of low saddled BMX’s, and one dude on a cinelli mash (I think?) with a front spock pounding the mall. Nice to know there’s a bit of a community there now - I’ll give a shout out next time I’m down.

Just ripped my GEFSCO down to Cono pub for a longneck. The Campagnolo cranks were singing as i swooped down Heaslip street and hook right onto gladstone road. gunnu build my Peugeot up in a few weeks.The Glow in the dark Grips should turn some heads.

joey lyons who works in the new kingpin skate shop just off the mall in the gong rides fixies, and is a rad guy too boot.
He is always down for riding. hit him up, he isnt on the forums here at all.

old man lyons needs to put more k’s on the fuji

Edit: Looks like friday is the new ride night. I went home with sore legs and a belly full of good food. Lets do it all again this friday guys