Wollongong

Thought it was about time to get a thread started for the Wollongong/Illawarra region.

Currently there are only a couple of us riding but I have noticed a few more fixed gears around town so there must be more riders out there :smiley:

Ideally i’d like to grow the community and organise a weekly ride/beers and some other events.

If your in the area use this thread to organize a ride, introduce yourself and your ride etc.

Thanks everyone
Ben

Sounds Cool Ben,
I’m into Bikes with no gears and beer. Lets organize a ride and meet somewhere soon.
I think I’ve seen you scooting past down south near Warrilla somewhere. Do you own that red tange aero tubed fixie?
Cheers
Iggyvelo

^sick, welcome to the forum, Im also keen to ride. :wink:

Dylan

Thats the one;)

Yehh, Nice Bike, but its got nothing on the P special.lol :wink:

Hey guys

Im Harry and im at Albion Park…would love to meet up for a ride sometime.

Hey Harry,
Nice to meet you mate, What do you currently mack around on? Love to meet for a ride.

Dylan

hi Dylan

Ive got a black Milwaukee Bruiser for tricks and messing around on, and a blue Leader 722TS for faster rides

Leader 722TS on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Farrout, sick Leader man, How long have you been riding for. Heres my bike, currently a mix of both worlds untill I get a tricker together.

Hey ya’ll.
I’m new to the fixie scene, I’ve been riding BMX for 6 years and am just waiting for the post man to deliver my fixie (focale 44 noble) was wondering if you guys are still keen for a roll?

Always keen to roll dude,
Those focale bikes look pretty decent, if you need any help getting it together give us a yell
Do you skate to?

Hey,
yeh, always keen to ride, where abouts do you live?

yeah, it should be here by tomorrow hopefully. I haven’t skated properly for about a year, since I got a couple of new parts, and nearly have tailwhips every go haha. Anyways enough about BMX, just let me know if any one is keen for a ride in the next couple of weeks :slight_smile:

Sweet, my bikes hear and its smooth as two scoops of butter haha. So, who’s keen for a ride next week?

haha rad dude! I have the day off on Monday if you wanna ride then?

Anyone keen for a meet up on Monday afternoon? just for a little ride or something?

Meet up in town monday arvo?

Yeh, sounds good

Sounds pretty sweet to me, I just got back from a late night ride in town haha. What time are you’s thinking of meeting up?

Pretty sure i saw you riding in town last night, is your bike black?
Im free after lunch tomoro, so like 2-3? or later?